Promotion Call Us +974 3000 2705

For Sale in Qatar Ready Apartment in Lusail by installments

Lusail , Doha

1,250,000 QAR

  • Type

    Apartment

  • Bedrooms

    1 Bedroom

  • Area

    94 m²

Bathrooms
Furniture
View
Parking
REF
2
F/F
1
11947
Description

Ready Apartment For Sale in Lusail Qatar by installments

Residential Building is located within Fox hills district in Lusail city, recently developed, considered as an excellent choice for investors and for those seeking for privacy within the reach of the bustling of city life.

Key Points:
• Project Type: Residential Building (Medium raise)
• Type of Units: One Bedroom Furnished Apartments
• Units Features: Modern Interiors and luxury finishes, Spacious Balcony, Master Bedroom, Open type kitchen , and laundry rooms

Community and Nearby:
Leisure facilities including the Vendome the largest mall in Qatar two golf courses and a giraffe zoo the new Lusail Iconic Stadium will also host the opening and final matches of 2022 FiFa world cup.

Ease of Payment:

Payment 20% Down Payment • Pay the Remaining 80% on Monthly installments Over 4 Years
Zero Interest for Qatari & Non Qatari Buyers

Similar Properties

Qatar Properties | Apartment for Sale in Lusail, Fox Hills

1,146,970

Apartment 1 Bedroom 2 S/F 104 m²

Lusail , Doha

REF: 17637 -Choose your ideal property for housing or inv...

Apartment for Sale In The Pearl

1,750,000 QAR

Apartment 1 Bedroom 2 S/F 139 m²

The Pearl Qatar , Doha

REF: 12922 -1 Bedroom Apartment in the pearl for sale ne...

For Sale Fully furnished 1 Bedroom converted to 2 bedrooms

1,950,000 QAR

Apartment 1 Bedroom 2 F/F 164 m²

The Pearl Qatar , Doha

REF: 11162 -Looking for unique apartment with amazing su...

Residential Apartments for Sale in Lusail | Qatar Properties

1,328,250

Apartment 1 Bedroom 2 S/F 127 m²

Lusail , Doha

REF: 17615 -Choose your ideal property for housing or inv...

1 Bedroom Apartment For Sale in The Pearl

1,750,000 QAR

Apartment 1 Bedroom 2 S/F 125 m²

The Pearl Qatar , Doha

REF: 12943 -This apartment is located in a strong positio...

Apartment for sale in Viva Bahriya | Qatar Properties

1,800,000 QAR

Apartment 1 Bedroom 2 S/F 98 m²

The Pearl Qatar , Doha

REF: 14112 -Apartment for sale in Viva Bahriya The Pearl ...





sitemap